In order to assist those who would like to pursue a career in the field of Hospitality but are unable to afford the tuition fees, the Wavecrest College is offering scholarships in for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is open for the female aspirants from Nigeria to study the undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
Wavecrest College of Hospitality is a project of Women’s Board – Education Co-operation Society, a Nigerian, Not-for-profit organization for the development of the Girl Child. It is targeted towards capable young women interested in making a career in the Hospitality Industry.
Tuition fee Scholarships at Wavecrest College of Hospitality in Nigeria, 2020
- University or Organization: Wavecrest College of Hospitality
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Female Nigerian students
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
Eligible Countries: Female aspirants from Nigeria
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in the field of Hospitality
Admissible Criteria: To take part in this educational program, aspirants are needed to proof of inability to pay complete fees, have high performance in admission tests, GP in semester performance not less than 2.5 and choose Wavecrest College as their first choice.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship then you are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Wavecrest College of Hospitality. After enrolling, claimants can complete the online award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must have to attach a CV, a 500-word (maximum) scholarship statement, and portfolio, letter of motivation and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking affirmation, seekers are recommended to have the SSCE/NECO/GCE/WASC and 4 credit level passes in not more than 2 sittings.
- Language Requirements: All aspirants to the University will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency.
Benefits: The grant will provide the tuition fee for the course.
Application Deadline: Applications are open for 2020 intake.