This scholarship is open for application from international students for the 2020 academic session.
For the betterment of the student’s future by their education, Griffith University is presenting the International Medical Laboratory Science Scholarship in Australia.
The educational bursary is furnished for high achieving international students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree program with a funding opportunity at Griffith University for the study starting in 2020.
Griffith University is named after Sir Samuel Walker Griffith, who was twice Premier of Queensland and the first Chief Justice of the High Court of Australia. It is a public research university which was founded in 1971.
$20,000 International Medical Laboratory Science Scholarship at Griffith University 2020-2021
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Course Level: Undergraduate program
- Award: $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Language: English
Eligible Countries: Overseas participants are eligible.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science program at the university.
Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be commencing as a new full-time participant in an undergraduate degree program in trimester 1 or 2 2020.
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for this award, all eligible participants who enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Will be automatically awarded from the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit their previous degree results, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a scan or copy of the passport’s name page.
- Admission Requirements: Completion of secondary school comparable to Australian Year 12 or equivalent academic achievement is a must for a bachelor degree program.
- Language Requirement: The Candidates need to demonstrate the English language proficiency by achieving a minimum score of 6.5 with no sub-score less than 6.0 in IELTS or a minimum score of 575 in TOEFL.
The total value of the grant is $20,000 which will be awarded as a tuition fee deduction. Eight reductions of $2,500 will be applied in each trimester of the program.
Application Deadline: 31 January for Trimester 1, and 3 June for Trimester 2 (annual).