Are you facing the financial crises in your studies? If yes, then take a look at the Larry Addo funding for First Year students offered by the University of Ghana.
The award is available for the well qualified Ghanaian aspirants to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2019-2020.
Founded in 1948, The University of Ghana is the largest of the thirteen Ghanaian public universities. It has several research institutions and centers for learning and research. It has several research institutions and centers for learning and research
Larry Addo Full Tuition Scholarship at University of Ghana for First-Year Students, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Academic and residential fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
Eligible Countries: Seekers from Ghana
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in any subject at the university
Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, the applicant must have to be a first-year University of Ghana regular student and obtained an aggregate of 15 or better at the WASSCE or CGPA 3.0.
Aspirants must be able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most or all educational related expenses and have the will to succeed.
- How to Apply: For grasping this bursary, claimants are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Ghana. After enrolling, aspirants can download and submit the completed award application form to the student’s financial aid office.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are ought to submit the required essays, a copy of your academic records (WASSCE grades for undergraduate and academic transcripts for graduate applicants) letters of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have to meet the general entry requirements of the university
- Language Requirement: All seekers must have to meet the English language requirement to study at the university.
Benefits: The studentship will cover the academic and residential fees.
Application Deadline: September 27, 2019.