The Niagara College is welcoming aspirants to join the United States of America program for giving an important start to their career destination in Canada.
The award is available for US students who are going to start their undergraduate degree in Business or Technology at the Niagara College International.
The Niagara College of Applied Arts and Technology was established in 1967. It has three campuses in Canada. The college offers over 100 post-secondary diploma, baccalaureate degrees and advanced level programs.
Niagara College United States of America Tuition Assistance Scholarship in Canada 2020
- University or Organization: Niagara College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $ 2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Americans
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Aspirants from the US are eligible to apply
Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree in Business or Technology program
Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this bursary, claimants need to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework in Business or Technology at Niagara College for the academic year
An international student who is a resident of the USA
Has been admitted to any 2, 3 or 4-year program for September or January of the upcoming year.
- How to Apply: In order to obtain an educational award, applicants are advised to be registered as a bachelor degree in Business or technology student at Niagara College. After that, you can download the application form and submitted to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to provide secondary school transcript and citizenship of US
- Admission Requirements: Students must have the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or (equivalent) to be enrolled in a college
- Language Requirements: Aspirants will be required to provide English language proficiency proof of one or more of the following:
- Niagara College Mature Student Test for English
- Grade 12 English at the C or U level (Ontario High School Curriculum)
- ACE English (Academic Upgrading)
- International Credential Assessment for studies outside of Canada
- Must fulfil the other English language requirements of the college
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount of $2,000
Application Deadline: November 1, 2019