The Powder Coating Institute (PCI) is offering its annual 2020 PCI programs to students from across the US, Canada or Mexico.
The PCI awards are open to the full-time undergraduate or graduate student studying in industrial coatings technology and powder coating technology program.
The Powder Coating Institute is a non-profit organization that formed on May 1, 1981. It is committed to promoting the benefits of powder coating technology to serve its members.
$25,000 PCI Scholarships for Students from the United States, Canada & Mexico 2020
- University or Organization: Powder Coating Institute (PCI)
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Total $20,000 to $25,000 each year
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US Citizen, Canadian or Mexican.
Eligible Countries: the United States, Canada or Mexico
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate course in industrial coatings technology and powder coating technology.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible for a PCI Scholarship and/or a PCI Corporate member scholarship, the applicants must check the following:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a two or four-year technical school, four-year university, or graduate program that offers studies related to the powder coating industry such as polymer science, manufacturing, engineering, business management, or sales/marketing
- Candidates must be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States, Mexico or Canada
- Must maintain a GPA of 2.5 or above
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: Aspirants must submit an online application and upload the required material with general information.
- Supporting Documents: With the completed application, applicants must submit a Transcript, Letter of recommendation from a faculty member, Copy of birth certificate or green card, showing proof of citizenship/permanent residency
- Entry Requirements: Must attend an educational institution that offers studies related to the powder coating industry.
- Language Requirement: Students must have good command on the English language
- The educational fund established by PCI offers awards to students who are pursuing studies in fields related to powder coating.
- The board approves the program amount for the calendar year. The scholarship checks will be directed to the student’s account at the school.
For more information, contact: Kelly LeCount at email@example.com.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020.