Whether you are applying to college for the first time or looking to complete your degree, Tufts University has a range of highly prestigious programs to support students’ education.
The Financial Aid Program is designed to support all financial needy students along the path leading to their personal and career goals.
Tufts offers more than 90 undergraduate and 150 graduate degree programs through its three schools – the School of Arts and Sciences, School of Engineering, and the School of the Museum of Fine Arts (SMFA).
Tufts Scholarships for US Citizens and International Students 2020
- University or Organization: Tufts University
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US Citizen and International Students
- Prizes can be taken in the United States.
Eligible Countries: National and International applicants can apply
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be awarded for any degree in any subject offered by the Tufts’ three schools – Arts and Sciences, Engineering, Museum of Fine Arts (SMFA).
Scholarship Application Criteria
Each program at Tufts has its own eligibility requirements. So before applying for a course must meet all the eligibility criteria of Tufts schools.
- School of Arts and Sciences
- School of Engineering
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts (SMFA at Tufts)
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: To get a Tufts scholarship, applicants must take admission in any degree courses as the first-year student and submit all the required materials mentioned on the application.
- Note: Candidates should submit all documentation to Institutional Documentation Service (IDOC)
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to complete the necessary documents:
- Complete the FAFSA. The Tufts code is 002219.
- Complete the College Scholarship Service (CSS) Profile The Tufts code is 3901.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for a degree, you need to check all academic criteria of Tufts.
- Language Requirement: If English is not the prime language, then English language testing is required. Tufts agree to take self-reported English language scores. English language tests are required as TOEFL – 100, IELTS – 7, PTE – 68, and Duolingo – 120.
The Tufts University helps students put their best foot forward for high-stakes competitions. Students can check all the Scholarship and Fellowship Opportunities here.
Application Deadline: Varies.