Outstanding applicants are inviting to apply for the International Students Academic Merit Scholarship. The program is provided by the East Tennessee State University for the session 2020/21.
The funding opportunity is open to attract talented international students who are going to take part in an undergraduate & graduate degree at the university.
Founded in 1911, East Tennessee State is an above-average public university that offers a variety of services and degree level programs. It is strongly supported and encourages faculty and student research.
12,500 International Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship at ETS University, USA 2020
- University: East Tennessee State University
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Graduate
- Award: Undergraduate students: $12,500 & Graduate students: $11,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the globe
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for Undergraduate & Graduate courses in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Apply for admission to ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions)
- Have or plan to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 Visa information, J-1 Visa information).a
- Have a demonstrated record of academic achievement.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants are required to take admission in Undergraduate & Graduate degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants must complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must a Minimum 3.0 high school GPA on the US 4.0 scale (freshman applicants). They must have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA on the US 4.0 scale (undergraduate transfer applicants and graduate applicants) for taking admission.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at East Tennessee State University.
Tennessee State University will provide the award amount of $12,500 for undergraduate students and $11,500 for graduate students per academic year.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020.