The University of Hull is encouraging outstanding students through its International Studentship Scheme. The grant is awarded to applicants from low or middle-income countries.
The funding program supports excellent aspirants who want to commence Undergraduate & Postgraduate degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1927, the University of Hull is a public research university in Kingston upon Hull, England. The university offers over 2,000 courses to 18,000 students across six faculties for the students.
University of Hull in UK Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarship 2020
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Course Level: Undergraduate & Postgraduate
- Award: Up to £3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Applicants from nationals of countries classed as low or lower-middle-income economies by the World Bank are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the University. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in the university, applicants will need to meet the academic entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
The scholarship recipient will receive a tuition fee discount of up to £2,500 per year. If you’re from a low or middle-income country, you’ll get an extra £1,000 discount.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships