Applications are being accepted from both domestic and international students for the GUT Scholarships. The program is offered by the Golpayegan University of Engineering for the academic year 2020/21.
The educational program is open for brilliant applicants who want to apply for the bachelor, masters or PhD degree program at the university in Iran.
Established in 2000, Golpayegan University of Technology is a public higher education institution that offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as bachelor degrees, master degrees in several areas of study.
Golpayegan University of Technology Scholarship for International Students in Iran, 2020
- University: Golpayegan University of Engineering
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters & PhD
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: National and International Applicants
- The award can be taken in Iran
Eligible Countries: Applications are to all nationalities
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for bachelor, masters & research degree courses in any subject offered by the university.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applying for a Bachelor´s Degree: Holding a secondary high school certificate or diploma with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a Master´s Degree: Holding a B.A or B.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
- Applying for a PhD Degree: Holding an M.A or M.Sc degree from an accredited institution with a minimum GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0).
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to take part in undergraduate, masters, and PhD degree program at the university. After being enrolled, applicants should complete the application form and submit it by email to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Cover Letter that states why you are eligible for this grant (should include information about exams that have been taken, but are not yet visible in your transcript, the topic of your thesis and when you plan to register/hand in your thesis) Curriculum Vitae (max. 2 pages), Transcript of records, Confirmation of enrolment (Immatrikulationsbescheinigung, download from HELIOS) and copy of your residence permit according to § 16 (for non-EU citizen) or ID/passport (for EU citizens).
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a valid GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, IELTS certificate with a minimum score accepted by GUT International Council
The scholarship may cover one or several of the following benefits:
- Registration fees of Persian courses
- Registration fees of the GUT
- Access to GUT dormitories (single-married)
- Insurance (for the opportunity recipients and their immediate family members)
- Monthly stipend in special cases after the approval of the International Council of the College/Faculty and GUT
Application Deadline: June 5, 2020.