The Earnest Operations LLC is dispensing a marvelous opportunity through its Earnest program for the academic year 2020-2021. The grant is available for 50 undergraduate and graduate students.
The program is awarding $250,000 for students who best articulate how their education will enable their dreams across the United States.
Earnest is a technology-enabled fintech lender in San Francisco that offers low-cost lending to financially responsible people, and allow them to customize their repayment plan to fit their needs.
$250,000 Earnest Undergraduate & Graduate Scholarship Fund in USA, 2020
- University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $250,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the USA.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The submission of an essay should be 800–1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for the eligible students. There are fifty awards available.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships