Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate course by applying for this Douglas International Students Performance-Based tuition grant.
There are up to 5 awards available to support international student-athletes who want to apply for a study program at the Douglas College for the session 2020/21.
Established in 1970, Douglas College is the largest degree-granting college in British Columbia, Canada. It provides bachelor, master’s degrees, as well as career-related programs. The college aims to provide its students with a broad-based education that turns them into successful professionals as well as responsible citizens.
$7,000 Douglas International Students Undergraduate Tuition Grant, Canada
- University: Douglas College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream.
Grant Application Criteria
To be considered, students must have already applied to Douglas College. Students are selected based on their previous academic performance.
Scholarship Application and Benefits
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your high school transcripts and a valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants need to meet all the entry requirements of this college.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language before admission to Douglas College.
The university will provide financial support to the winning candidates. It has a maximum of 5 eligible recipients will be chosen each academic year to receive up to $7,000 towards their tuition.
Application Deadline: May 31.