The motive of this financial aid is to encourage applicants of any nationality to undertake an undergraduate degree program at university.
Scholarships help strengthen your academic and career goals by removing financial barriers. In order to cover study expenses, Regent’s University London is offering the Robert McKee International Screenwriting funding for the session 2020/21.
Founded in 1984, Regent’s University London is a non-profit private university that offers an ideal balance between individual and group work, lectures and practical seminars, placements, and workshops.
£7,000 McKee International Screenwriting Scholarship at Regent’s University London, UK
- University: Regent’s University London
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are to all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with a good excellent academic record.
Scholarship Application and Benefits
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants must get admission to the university in an undergraduate degree at the university. After being enrolled, they should complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university. Please submit a short drama script, of up to 5 minutes in length and a 1,000-word statement answering the following question: ‘Why would being a Robert McKee International Screenwriting scholar be important to you?’
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates need to meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The university will provide the award amount of up to £7,000 towards the tuition fees of a successful candidate.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020.