This scholarship covers Accommodation costs, Travel expenses, Living costs and utility bills, Insurance, Visa costs. The educational program is available to support motivated students who want to take part in a full-time undergraduate degree at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
The University of Birmingham was established in 1898 as the Mason University College in Birmingham, UK. It is a public research university which gained its university status by Royal Charter in 1900.
International Students Scholarship Award at the University of Birmingham, UK 2020
- University: University of Birmingham
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
Eligible Countries: Applications are open to EU, Overseas (Non-EU), UK students.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Open to all full-time undergraduate students from the University of Birmingham (this includes international students)
- Not open to all year postgraduates and students from other universities
- Not open to University of Birmingham students studying for one year only as part of an exchange or Erasmus program
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: If you are interested to start your studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete and submit an online application form via email to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with a good academic record.
- Language Requirement: As per the university requirement, the applicants have to show the ability in the English language through the IELTS or TOEFL test
The scheme provides you with a bursary of up to £800 for all undergraduates to undertake work experience in the UK, overseas or for research-related experiences. In additional it also provides all the following study expenses:
- Accommodation costs
- Travel expenses
- Living costs and utility bills
- Visa costs
Application Deadline: May 4, 2020
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.