International Entrance Award is currently available for students from around the globe. The program is organized by the St. Margaret’s School for the academic year 2020/21.
The study program is open for outstanding students who are going to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the school.
Established in 1908, St. Margaret’s School is the oldest Western Canada’s only all-girls independent school located in Canada. It provides girls with exceptional learning and life experience. The mission of the school is to empower girls to set their own course & shape their own dreams.
Tuition and Boarding Fees International Entrance Award at St. Margaret’s School, Canada 2020
- Provider: St. Margaret’s School
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Applications are open for students from around the globe.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject.
To be eligible, incoming international students intending to stay at SMS until graduation. Priority for the awards will be given to students from new regions with the intention of increasing diversity at the school.
Applicants must have an offer of admission before being considered for the award.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, candidates need to take part in a study program at the school. After that, complete the SMS admission application on-line at sms.myschoolmanagement.com/e/register
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Your resume/CV demonstrating your community involvement.
- An essay, not more than 1,000 words, on the following topic: How will you bring the experience you gained and the skills you developed through student leadership in your community at home to your new home at St. Margaret’s School? It is sent via email to email@example.com
- Academic Reference – to be completed by a school official
- Character Reference Form – not to be completed by a family friend or relative
- A recent photo of the applicant
- Copy of last year’s final school report card
- Copy of the most recent school report card
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate, passport or landed immigrant card
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this school.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020.