If you are planning to study business at Monash, you may be eligible for the International Pathway Scholarship which is presented by Monash Business School.
This study program is all International students who want to get an undergraduate degree in the Monash Business School in Australia.
Monash University is ranked in the top one percent of world universities according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings. It offers a variety of degree level courses and also provides the best facilities for completing study in the best way.
$30,000 Monash Business School International Pathway Scholarship 2019/20
University or Organization: Monash University
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Up to $30,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: You must meet the following criteria:
Students must be commencing an on-campus undergraduate degree in the Monash Business School at a Monash campus in Australia.
Applicants must be studying and completing the Monash University Foundation Year (MUFY) at a Monash campus in Australia, or via a Monash partner institution off-shore.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Maine. After taking admission all eligible students who apply for an undergraduate course through VTAC will be automatically assessed.
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be achieved a minimum MUFY score of 85 (including English and subject prerequisites).
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: Applicants must be received $6000 per year (48 credit points of study) paid towards course fees until the minimum points for your degree are completed.
Application Deadline: Applications are open.