If you are an international student applying to your study in Canada, you could be eligible for Claude Laguë Entrepreneurial Student of the Year Award.
The study program is open for a student or a team of students who have made a significant impact on the quality, visibility and overall spirit of entrepreneurship in the Faculty of Engineering.
The University of Ottawa is the largest bilingual university in the world. The university offers a wide variety of academic programs for both undergraduate programs and certain graduate programs.
Apply for Claude Laguë Entrepreneurial Student of the Year Award 2019/20
University or Organization: University of Ottawa
Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
Award: Minimum $1,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International Students.
Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for this application .
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Undergraduate or Graduate degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: The candidate must:
- Applicants must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident, a person with a protected/refugee status or an international student;
- Students must be registered full-time or part-time to an undergraduate or graduate program at the Faculty of Engineering of the University of Ottawa;
- How to Apply: To be eligible for this opportunity, Applicants must take admission to the university. After taking admission you must be made through Online Scholarships and Bursaries (one application per person, or per team), which can be accessed through https://scholarships.uottawa.ca
- Supporting Documents: To be eligible for selection to a program, an applicant must submit the applicant or applicants’ Curriculum Vitae on Online Scholarships and Bursaries, a non-official copy of the applicant or applicants’ academic transcript, two letters of recommendation supporting the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must be in good academic standing; and have made a significant impact on the quality, visibility, and overall spirit of entrepreneurship in the Faculty of Engineering during the 12-month period before the application deadline. Contributions to all aspects of entrepreneurship will be considered. The entrepreneurial contribution being recognized must have benefited the University or its students in a significant manner.
- Language Requirement: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
- Benefits: The university will provide a minimum $1,000 (should a team of students was selected as the recipients, the entire amount of the award will be equally divided among members)
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships