Do you want to accomplish your bachelor’s degree in Australia? If yes, then here is an admirable opportunity to apply for the International Overseas Student School Leaver Scholarship offered by the Griffith University.
The main purpose of this educational opportunity is to attract talented international students who wish to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the university in Australia.
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is a public research university in Australia. The university opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
International Student School Leaver Scholarship at Griffith University, Australia
- University: Griffith University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open for all over the world except Australia or New Zealand
Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in any subject area offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible students must:
Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
Be a graduate or graduating from a high school qualification overseas, and have not previously attempted tertiary study prior to commencing at Griffith University.
Be commencing and enrolling as a new a full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
- How to Apply: For capturing this education award, applicants are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your academic transcript and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you have to accomplish the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English tests for standard entry into an undergraduate degree program:
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5, with no subscore less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50 or
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR
Benefits: The studentship will cover 10% of undergraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment.
Application Deadline: January 31.