Texas A&M University is inviting high achieving students to apply for the Eppright Outstanding International Student Award for the session 2020/21.
The award is accessible for the international students who will commence in the undergraduate or graduate degree program at the university in the USA.
Founded in 1879, Texas A&M University is a first public institution of higher education in Texas. The university provides many undergraduates, associate, master, PhD, and higher doctorate degrees.
Apply For Eppright Outstanding International Student Award in USA, 2020
- University: Texas A&M University
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Graduate
- Award: $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and graduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Graduate students with a 3.50 GPR or undergraduates with a 3.00 GPR, who have participated extensively in campus and community extracurricular activities in leadership positions.
Applicants who have been enrolled at Texas A&M for at least two full semesters.
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for the opportunity s through the Texas A&M’s University application. To begin the application process please follow these steps:
- Login to University application page using your Net ID.
- Be sure to complete the Eligibility and Financial Resources pages within the International/Study Abroad section of the application.
- Complete the application following the instructions.
- Supporting Documents: Please submit your supplemental documents such as letters of recommendation, publications, etc.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency.
One $2,000 cash award is presented annually to an international student who has excelled in academics, leadership, service, and participation in extracurricular activities.
Application Deadline: February 1, 2020
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships