Are you an international student intending to pursue a bachelor’s degree in the US? If so, then here is a beneficial opportunity to apply for theInternational Diversity Scholarship offered by Maryville College.
The program is open for international students who wish to enter the undergraduate degree program at Maryville College in the US.
Established in 1819, Maryville College is a private liberal arts college in the US. It is one of the 50 oldest colleges in the United States and the 12th-oldest institution in the South. The college offers various degree programs.
Maryville College Full tuition International Scholarship in USA 2019/20
- University or Organization: Maryville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
Have to enrol in the bachelor’s degree program at the college
demonstrated record of outstanding academic achievement, character and leadership and a clear plan for contributing to the international community on campus
Min 3.0-grade point average
Must live on campus
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admission to the undergraduate degree program at Maryville College.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of passport and financial documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a native English speaker then you have to provide the following test results:
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub-score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 540
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools
Benefits: Winners will receive the full tuition fee per academic year.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships