Bangor University is inviting high-potential and talented students for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships program who want to complete their higher education in the United Kingdom.
The studentship aims to encourage and supports ambitious students from around the world, to come and study at Bangor University for the academic session 2020-21.
Received its Royal Charter in 1885, Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales. It is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various degree programs.
50% Tuition Fee International Vice-Chancellor Scholarship at Bangor University, UK
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee or up to £3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
For undergraduate degree: Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
For postgraduate degree: Candidates must have an equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, firstly students have to enroll in the bachelors or masters degree coursework via online application or UCAS at Bangor University. After taking confirmation, applicants can access the application form and email it to Kerry Marie Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the cover letter, copy of passport and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at Bangor, you have to fulfill the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for the opportunity, international students must satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Undergraduate degree: The award is valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee for Year 1, and up to £3,000 per year for Year 2 & 3
- Postgraduate degree: The award is valued at 50% of the tuition fee.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2020.