If you have difficulty to pay your education fee, then you have a great opportunity to apply for the Clackamas Community colleges programmes in the USA.
The program is available for all students who plan to attend CCC to pursue a degree or certificate during the 2020-21 academic year. There are 225 awards express annually for domestic students who hold an offer to start a full-time academic course in any subject area.
Founded in 1966, Clackamas Community College is one of the largest colleges in the state of Oregon. It offers career-technical education, trade certifications, community outreach, online and hybrid courses to fit a variety of learning styles. It also creates lifetime opportunities for success through responsive education.
Up to $500,000 United States Clackamas Community Colleges Scholarship Programmes
- University or Organization: Clackamas Community College
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Up to $500,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 225
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: The grants are available for the United States students.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are applicable for any degree program.
Admissible Criteria: Anyone who plans to study at the university with a degree or certificate and has a 2.0 GPA can apply. Students must plan on taking at least six credits each term and maintain a 2.0 GPA.
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in any degree coursework at the Clackamas Community College. After being registered, candidates will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a resume/curriculum vitae, letter of recommendation, transcripts or all the necessary mark sheets.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission to the university, applicants will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must have a certificate of their English language proficiency.
Benefits: Clackamas Community College offers 225 scholarships of up to $500,000 annually to the domestic students.
Application Deadline: April 12, 2020.