Education is an investment that can assist you in fulfilling your lifelong educational and career goals. Therefore, Centre College is dispensing General merit awards for talented students.
The program is open for domestic students commencing in any degree coursework at the university in the United States for the academic year 2020-2021.
Established in 1819, Centre College is a private college and offers more than 130 programs of an undergraduate and postgraduate degree level. It provides a variety of housing options and numerous leadership opportunities.
Over $100k General Merit Scholarship Awards at Centre College, United States
- University or Organization: Centre College
- Course Level: Any degree
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies in 6 award programs
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the United States.
Eligible Countries: United States students are eligible to apply for these opportunities.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are acceptable for any degree program.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree for masters study and they must have a master degree for the doctoral study.
- How to apply: For applying, applicants need to taking admission to Centre College. After taking admission, applicants will automatically be considered for the opportunities.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have passport size photo, CV, transcripts, and all previous necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: Before starting your qualification you must meet university entrance requirements.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission at the university, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills.
Students will receive the following benefits:
- Faculty scholarship $27,000,
- Colonel Scholarship $25,000
- Founders Scholarship $23,000
- Centre Award $20,000
- Alumni Award $7,500
- Austin E. Knowlton Memorial Scholarship $5,000
Application Deadline: Open.