Take the first step toward your bright career through this Bryan Scholarships. The funding program is provided by the University of Melbourne for the academic year 2020/21.
The award is granting to the talented students Australian and international students who wish to study the bachelor’s or master’s degree programs at the university.
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
$5,000 Bryan Scholarships for Home & International Students at the University of Melbourne
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Up to $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australian and International students are eligible to apply
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for bachelor and master degree program in Sciences and mathematics.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application , you need to:
- Have completed the Bachelor of Science and be entering Bachelor Science (Honours), the Graduate Diploma in Science (Advanced) or the Master of Science in a branch of the natural sciences
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for an admission in a bachelor degree or master degree at the University of Melbourne.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of academic transcripts and proof of English language proficiency.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The studentship will provide the award amount of $5,000 to the winning candidates.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020.