Develop your unique leadership and interpersonal skills by applying for this “Future Leaders Scholarship”. The program is provided by the RMIT University in Australia.
This bursary is awarded to international students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan who will commence their Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University.
RMIT University is an Australian public research university which ranked 16th in the world. It offers bachelors, masters, doctoral, and professional degrees for all eligible students.
Tuition Fee Future Leaders funding for International Students at RMIT University, 2020
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: 20% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan are eligible to apply for this grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor or Master degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- be a citizen of India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- be applying from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- have successfully completed your latest or current qualification from India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal or Pakistan
- not an existing RMIT student
- have an offer letter and enrol in one of the following programs at RMIT:
Bachelor degree and Masters by Coursework
- How to Apply: Taking the time to prepare an application is worth your while. Hence, you are advised to take admission in a Bachelor or Master by Coursework program at RMIT University. There is no separate application and applicants will automatically be considered for a scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: CV, references from employers, certified copies of all graduation certificates, and some other documents are required to submit.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold a bachelor degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum 2.0-grade point average (GPA).
- Language Requirement: For being eligible to study at RMIT, you need to satisfy the English language requirements of the university
Benefits: The University will provide a 20% tuition fee reduction for the successful candidates.
Application Deadline: Open