The United Nations University- Institute for Environment & Human Security and Geography Department of the University of Bonn is inviting students to apply for the Fully-Funded International Joint MSc Scholarships.
This scholarship is available for talented students from developing countries who possess a first degree (Bachelor’s) in a higher education program in Geography or a related discipline.
The UNU-EHS is the academic arm of the United Nations and acts as a global think tank with an aim to carry out cutting edge research on risks and adaptation related to environmental hazards and global change.
Fully-Funded International Joint MSc Scholarships in Germany, 2020
- University or Organization: UNU-EHS and the Geography Department of the University of Bonn
- Department: Geography
- Course Level: MSc degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Developing Countries students
- The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program will be awarded in Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Having at least 2 years of work experience after the Bachelor’s and before applying for Epos program (i.e. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector)
Having graduated from their Bachelor not more than 5 years ago
Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies
Aiming at a career as a practitioner in a field related to a program of study.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application, and send their documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: After filling the application form, students must send the Master’s program application packet, Academic writing sample and Epos application packet (if applying).
- Admission Requirements: You must meet the entry requirements for taking admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speaking applicants must prove proficiency in the English language.
- Benefits: The University offers a certain number of fully-funded scholarships to students from developing countries.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.