The United Nations University- Institute for Environment & Human Security and Geography Department of the University of Bonn is inviting students to apply for the Fully-Funded International Joint MSc Scholarships.
This scholarship is available for talented students from developing countries who possess a first degree (Bachelor’s) in a higher education program in Geography or a related discipline.
The UNU-EHS is the academic arm of the United Nations and acts as a global think tank with an aim to carry out cutting edge research on risks and adaptation related to environmental hazards and global change.
Fully-Funded International Joint MSc Scholarships in Germany, 2020
- University or Organization: UNU-EHS and the Geography Department of the University of Bonn
- Department: Geography
- Course Level: MSc degree
- Award: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Developing Countries students
- The award can be taken in Germany
Eligible Countries: Students from developing countries are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc degree program will be awarded in Geography of Environmental Risks and Human Security.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
Having at least 2 years of work experience after the Bachelor’s and before applying for Epos program (i.e. with an NGO, GO, or the private sector)
Having graduated from their Bachelor not more than 5 years ago
Having completed no other Master in a similar field of studies
Aiming at a career as a practitioner in a field related to a program of study.
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in MSc degree program at the university. Candidates must complete the online application, and send their documents via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: After filling the application form, students must send the Master’s program application packet, Academic writing sample and Epos application packet (if applying).
- Admission Requirements: You must meet the entry requirements for taking admission in the university.
- Language Requirement: Non-native English speaking applicants must prove proficiency in the English language.
- Benefits: The University offers a certain number of fully-funded scholarships to students from developing countries.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2019