If you are seeking opportunities to study abroad, then you’ll be pleased to know that the Australian National University is offering the Johnstone Family Scholarship to the support Australian and international candidates.
The scholarship is open for the home and foreign candidates who enrolled in a full-time undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
Founded in 1946, the Australian National University is a national research university, has seven academic colleges and research centres. It is the world-leading centre for research, education and policy engagement and particularly known for its programs in the arts and social sciences.
$5,000 Scholarship for International Students at Australian National University, 2019
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will provide the amount worth up to $5,000 to the successful scholar.
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Mathematics or Statistics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
The candidates must be a domestic or international student. Applicant must be enrolled in an undergraduate degree in mathematics and/or statistics (including the Bachelor of Mathematical Science, the Bachelor of Statistics, or a Bachelor of Science with a significant mathematical and/or statistical component, as determined by the Selection Committee).
They must have completed a minimum of 48 units and a maximum of 96 units of their degree course Candidates can demonstrate a history of excellent academic performance in their undergraduate degree program.
How to Apply:
- To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must download and submit the application form