Looking for a scholarship to support your postgraduate study? Applications are open for the Therle Drake Postgraduate Scholarship organized by the Victoria University of Wellington.
Located in New Zealand, Victoria University of Wellington is known for its program in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It is the top-ranked university in New Zealand for research quality and consistently ranks among the world’s best universities.
The purpose of this scholarship is to provide financial help to the New Zealand and international candidates to pursuing the postgraduate degree program at the university.
$12,000 Drake Postgraduate Scholarship for International Students in New Zealand, 2019
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to study the postgraduate degree program
- Scholarship Award: The successful applicant will receive the amount worth up to $12,000
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international citizens are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study postgraduate degree program in the subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be a New Zealand or international citizen. Candidates must have enrolled for a full-time postgraduate degree program at the university.
As part of the application, the applicants must submit all the following required documents:
- Applicant must submit a letter outlining the project and its benefit to their career plans.
- A detailed budget.
- Copies of any communication with the host person or organization overseas.
- A supporting statement from the principal supervisor.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship. The application will be available approximately one month before the closing date.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships