Are you seeking for a master scholarship? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Technology Sydney is pleased to announce the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship to attract high achieving commencing students.
The scholarship is open to international students to pursue a full-time Master of Professional Engineering degree program at the UTS Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology.
Located in Sydney, the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is a public research university. It is a dynamic and innovative university in central Sydney. It has a distinct model of learning, strong research performance, and a leading reputation.
Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship at University of Technology Sydney, Australia
- Application Deadline: July 26, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarship is open to study master’s degree program.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the tuition fee of the applicant.
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded to study master’s degree program in the field of Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The scholarship is available to an international student (not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia). Applicant must be commencing in full-time master’s degree program in the field of Engineering at UTS.
How to Apply:
There is no separate application required. All the international applicants will be automatically considered for the Master of Professional Engineering Scholarship.