The University of Glasgow is offering 4 Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships for 2019 entry to students from Nigeria entering the Adam Smith Business School. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships at University of Glasgow UK, 2019
Applications Deadline: End of April 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate Taught programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available for following Postgraduate programmes in the Adam Smith Business School:
• Corporate Governance & Accountability [MSc] (pg)
• Development Studies [MSc] (pg)
• Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
• Economics, Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
• Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc] (pg)
• Finance & Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
• Finance & Management [MSc] (pg)
• Financial Economics [MSc] (pg)
• International Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
• International Business [MSc] (pg)
• International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc] (pg)
• International Management & Design Innovation [MSc] (pg)
• International Strategic Marketing [MSc] (pg)
• Management & Sustainable Tourism [MSc] (pg)
• Management with Enterprise & Business Growth [MSc] (pg)
• Management with Human Resources [MSc] (pg)
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
• 2 x £5,000
• 2 x £10,000
• Nationality: Nigeria students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
• Demonstrate academic excellence and meet the ASBS entry requirements
• Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught programme
• Be classed as an International Student for fee purposes
• Be resident in Nigeria at time of applying
English Language Requirements: If English is not a student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply: Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship based on academic merit and nominations will be made by International Officer – Ajoke Olakunle.