The University of Glasgow is offering 4 Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships for 2019 entry to students from Nigeria entering the Adam Smith Business School. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth-oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities.
Adam Smith Business School Excellence Scholarships at University of Glasgow UK, 2019
Applications Deadline: End of April 2019
• Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Postgraduate Taught programme.
• Study Subject: Scholarships are available for following Postgraduate programmes in the Adam Smith Business School:
• Corporate Governance & Accountability [MSc] (pg)
• Development Studies [MSc] (pg)
• Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
• Economics, Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
• Environment & Sustainable Development [MSc] (pg)
• Finance & Economic Development [MSc] (pg)
• Finance & Management [MSc] (pg)
• Financial Economics [MSc] (pg)
• International Banking & Finance [MSc] (pg)
• International Business [MSc] (pg)
• International Human Resource Management & Development [MSc] (pg)
• International Management & Design Innovation [MSc] (pg)
• International Strategic Marketing [MSc] (pg)
• Management & Sustainable Tourism [MSc] (pg)
• Management with Enterprise & Business Growth [MSc] (pg)
• Management with Human Resources [MSc] (pg)
• Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
• 2 x £5,000
• 2 x £10,000
• Nationality: Nigeria students are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
• Demonstrate academic excellence and meet the ASBS entry requirements
• Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for an eligible postgraduate taught programme
• Be classed as an International Student for fee purposes
• Be resident in Nigeria at time of applying
English Language Requirements: If English is not a student’s first language, they will be required to provide a language test before they can start their studies.
How to Apply: Applicants will be automatically assessed for a scholarship based on academic merit and nominations will be made by International Officer – Ajoke Olakunle.
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.