The new African Real Estate Society (AfRES) Scholarship is now available on offer at Henley Business School in the UK. Six full fee waiver scholarships are available for African students.
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading.
Applicants whose first language is not English are expected to have obtained IELTS 7.0 (with no element below 6.0), TOEFL 570 (or 230 computer-based) or have passed a TEEP (University of Reading) test with the score of 6.5 (with no element less than 6.0). For all other equivalent score requirements in our accepted English Language tests, please visit the admissions website. If your previous degree was taught in English, we may consider waiving the English language requirement.
Full Fees African Real Estate Society (AfRES) MSc Scholarship at Henley Business School in UK, 2019
- Applications Deadline: May 1, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MSc programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study MSc in Real Estate and Real Estate Finance.
- Scholarship Award: One full fee waiver is available.
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for African students.
Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for African students:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Western Sahara, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Available to African applicants only. Awards will be made on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial need.
- The Scholarships cover tuition fees only and recipients need to find sufficient funds to cover their accommodation and living costs for the academic year in Reading.
- The awards will be made on the basis of a combination of academic excellence and financial need.
- The awards are open to all citizens of AfRES countries who have not previously studied outside their home country.
- All applicants must have been offered a place on the MSc Real Estate or the MSc Real Estate Finance programme prior to applying for the scholarship.
- Students offered more than one Award from University of Reading/Henley Business School may accept only one award but can select which one.
- Students deciding to defer entry will forfeit any award but may re-apply.
How to Apply: Please send your CV, a two page statement of motivation, a letter of recommendation, preferably from someone familiar with your academic achievement, and your University of Reading applicant number to: pg-rep-scholarships-at-reading.ac.uk.
The decision on the award of the scholarship will be made by the School’s Postgraduate Scholarships Committee which comprises the Postgraduate Programme Directors (or nominated representatives). In the case of the RREF African Scholarship the decision on the award of the Scholarship will be made by the RREF Disbursements Committee.