Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? Good News! You have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Dr. Ahmed and Ann M. El-Mokadem Study Abroad Scholarship which is presented by the American University in Cairo.
This study program is available only for Egypt students. Eligible students must be accepted into an exchange or study abroad program managed by the International Programs Office at AUC.
The American University in Cairo offers American-style learning programs at the undergraduate, graduate and professional levels, along with a continuing education program. It is ranked 395th university globally, ranked 1st in Egypt and 2nd in Africa, by QS World University Rankings 2020.
Apply for Dr. Ahmed Study Abroad Scholarship in Egypt, 2020
University or Organization: The American University in Cairo
Course Level: Undergraduate course
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Domestic students
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in undergraduate degree offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the students must be:
- Eligible students must be accepted into an exchange or study abroad program managed by the International Programs Office at AUC
- Students must meet all of AUC’s requirements for study abroad/exchange program
- Students must be holding the Egyptian nationality
- Demonstrate financial need and outstanding academic performance
- How to apply: For applying, candidates are needed to take admissionat Jakarta Intercultural School. After taking admission, seekers will be full fill the application form to apply this study grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have all previous academic transcripts, certificates and transcripts.
- Language Requirement: Ensure you have to meet the English language competency requirement of the university.
- In the case of study abroad: to cover the difference between the cost of 15 credits at AUC and the host university.
- In case of exchange: to cover part of dorm and board expenses at the host university
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020.