If you are a student applying to your first year of any study program at Nigeria’s university, then you are glad to know that Benson Idahosa University is providing its scholarships for the year 2020.
The study award is available only for Nigeria students. The university is to provide financial relief/assistance by way of discounts on selected programs of study and discipline to CGMi members and children.
Benson Idahosa University is a private Christian University providing state-of-the-art undergraduate, postgraduate and professional education. Every student is given equal opportunity to gain invaluable practical experience through special programs, tasks, entrepreneurship attachments and internships with top-notch companies.
Scholarships at Benson Idahosa University in Nigeria, 2020
University or Organization: Benson Idahosa University
Course Level: Any Studies
Access Mode: Online
Nationality: Domestic students
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in any degree offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Eligibility Requirements for Scholarship (First-time Applicants):
- Bonafide Members of CGMi and certified by the Office of the Director of Administration, CGMi
- UTME Score as approved by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
- Absence of Criminal record
- The student must be enrolled full-time
- How to Apply: For a application, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission, students are automatically considered to apply to this study program.
- Admission Requirement: The program is subject to renewal every academic year (after admission) with a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 (which translates to second class Upper Division) every academic year. Get more information, you can check out the Admission Requirements
- Supporting Documents: A complete application includes an online application that includes a clearly written research objective, Professional resume, three letters of reference specifying the personal, academic and professional competence of the candidate, Student copy of academic transcripts, TOEFL score report.
- Language Requirement: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Benefits: The applicants will receive various award amounts by applying this funded study.
Application Deadline: September 30th Annually.