High potential international students have an admirable opportunity to apply for the international awards at Bard College. With the award, students have a chance to start their educational journey in the USA.
The award is available for international students from around the world who want to undertake a full-time bachelor’s degree coursework at Bard College in the United States.
Founded in 1860, Bard College is a private liberal arts college in New York. It has four academic divisions offers Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees. The college has ranked among the 48th among liberal arts colleges in the USA.
Bard College Financial Aid for International Students in the US 2019
- University or Organization: Bard College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree in any subject stream
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college.
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, candidates have to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college. After being enrolled, you have to complete the application form for financial aid and certification of finances form
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your Teacher recommendations, Guidance counselor recommendation, school report and High School transcript
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must hold a high school certificate
- Language Requirement: Claimants have to demonstrate their English language proficiency by providing TOEFL, IELTS and Duolingo test scores.
Benefits: The university will provide the award amount according to the program.
Application Deadline: January 1.
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.