Are you looking for an exceptional education at a great value? If yes, then go ahead and apply for the #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship available at the Albion College in the USA.
The educational award is open for international candidates who wish to pursue undergraduate degree coursework at the Albion College.
Albion College was established in 1835 and it is a private liberal arts college. It also offers approximately 30 academic majors leading to Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees.
UG funding for International Students at Albion College, USA 2019/20
- University: Albion College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $30,000- $35,000
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the globe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree program at the college
- Eligibility Criteria: For being eligible,
- Students have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree coursework at the college
- International applicants are individuals do not possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
- Demonstrated interest and initiative in promoting intercultural learning and exchange.
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, students are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the college via the common application or Albion application. After taking affirmation, you can download the application form and submitted it to the college.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for the personal statement, letter of recommendation and copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a valid score of SAT and ACT and must be sent directly by the testing agency
- Aspirants must have Graduation from or attendance at a secondary school outside the U.S.
- Official academic records are necessary
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to demonstrate the English language proficiency by providing TOEFL and IELTS scores
- Claimants have to accomplish the English language requirements of the college
Benefits: The students will receive the amount from $30,000 to $35,000 per year towards the cost of tuition fee
Application Deadline: February 15.