Studying engineering and want some scholarship funding? Good News! Zhejiang A & F University is awarding Civil Engineering International Scholarship in China.
The studentship is available for those needy aspirants from all over the globe who will undertake the bachelor’s degree coursework for the academic year 2020-2021.
Zhejiang A & F University has blossomed into a multi-disciplinary university featuring agriculture and forestry and offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees in 9 disciplines. It is authorized to award 10 first-class master’s degrees and 14 professional master’s degrees.
Civil Engineering International Scholarship at Zhejiang A & F University in China, 2020
- University or Organization: Zhejiang A & F University
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Tuition, accommodation and living expense
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in China
Eligible Countries: Claimants from China
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Civil Engineering
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the candidate must be a non-Chinese citizen, no criminal record, is in good health and high school graduate or above.
Overseas students’ qualifications should be equal to or above those of a graduate from a high school in China. Students should reach HSK4.
- How to Apply: For receiving this grant, aspirants are required to take admission in the bachelor’s degree coursework at Zhejiang A & F University. After being accepted, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a photocopy of a valid passport, physical examination form, family information form, certification of no criminal record/police clearance, income certificate of financial supporter, final degree or diploma and transcript.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant needs to have their previous studies certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: For being part of this program, aspirants must have to prove their English language skills.
Benefits: The sponsorship will provide tuition worth up to 7,800-8,800, accommodation worth up to 430-860/month and living expenses worth up to 1000/month.
Application Deadline: October 30, 2019
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.