If you’re embarking on the journey to earn a higher education in China then go ahead and apply for the Beijing Government International Scholarship at USTB in China.
The studentship is available for those brilliant aspirants from all over the globe who will undertake the bachelor, masters and doctoral degree coursework at the university.
The Beijing Municipal Commission of Education provides comprehensive guidance and coordination to the reform of the employment system for graduates of normal institutions of higher learning in Beijing. It organizes and guides the comprehensive reform of the educational system and of education in rural areas.
International Scholarship at USTB offered by China Beijing Government 2020
University or Organization: Beijing Municipal Commission of Education
Course Level: Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: International students
Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe (except China)
Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral degree in any subject offered by the university
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this education award, seekers are required to have good achievements and behave appropriately and apply for any of their chosen degree program at the University of Science and Technology for the academic year 2020-2021.
- How to Apply: For applying, claimants are required to take affirmation in the bachelor, masters and doctoral degree coursework at USTB. After enrolling, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants need to attach the personal statement, letter of motivation and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling, all aspirants need to hold their previous degree certificate with good academic grades.
- Language Requirements: Entrants need to demonstrate their English language skills.
The sponsorship will provide partial remission of tuition fees.
- Undergraduate Student: CNY20000/year
- Postgraduate Student: CNY30000/year
- Doctoral Student: CNY40000/year
- Scholar: CNY10000/year
Newly enrolled students: March 1 to May 30
Current students: April 1 to April 30