For encouraging outstanding international students to pursue higher education in the USA, the Darden School of Business is conferring the International Students Scholarships for the academic year 2020-21.
The award is furnished for students from all over the world who are going to take admission for the master’s degree program at Darden School of Business in the United States.
Founded in 1955, the Darden School of Business is the graduate business school in Virginia. The school is a part of the University of Virginia and offers MBA, PhD and Executive Education programs. It is famous for being one of the most prominent business schools in the USA.
Darden School of Business International Students Scholarship, USA 2020
- University or Organization: Darden School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the globe.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters in business administration.
Eligibility Criteria: Students have to take admission in the MBA degree program at the School.
The grants competitively awarded based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, applicants are obliged to take admission in the MBA degree program at the school.
- Supporting Documents: Provide your transcripts, resume, two letters of recommendation and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to provide standardised test scores of GMAT and GRE.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must possess a highly developed proficiency in written and oral English.
- Darden will accept English testing scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the Pearson Test of English (PTE).
Benefits: The school will provide the award amount based on a variety of metrics and considerations.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2020
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships