The funding opportunities are available for New Zealand and International students. The University of Canterbury is providing applications for the F A Hayek Scholarship in Economics or Political Science to the brightest candidates.
The scholarship is available for the students who want to pursue honours or master’s degree program in the field of Economics or Political Science at the university.
As the second oldest university in New Zealand, the University of Canterbury offers degrees in many courses. It is ranked in the top 1% of universities worldwide. It is a truly holistic place of learning, made up of 7 outstanding dimensions.
Economics & Political Science International Scholarship at the University of Canterbury, NZ
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Course Level: Honors or master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: $16,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Application Deadline: October 15, 2019
Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to study the honors or master’s degree program in the field of Economics or Political Science.
Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open for the candidates who enrolled in a program for a master’s or an honors degree in Economics or Political Science at the University with a course weighing in the range 0.75-1.50 EFTS. Such a program must include a research component of at least 30 points. The scholarship is tenable in either part one or part two of a two-year master’s degree program. It is also tenable for 180-point, one-year master’s degrees offered by the Department of Political Science or the Department of Economics and Finance.
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission at the university in honors or master’s degree in Economics or Political science. Then they can apply online for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To study the masters and honors degree, candidates must have to provide the undergraduate qualification certificates, a CV and personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Before you can start your qualification at UC you must first meet university admission requirements. The applicants must have at least three ‘A’ levels at grade C or above, GCE/CIE ‘A’ levels, and International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission to UC, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills.
- Benefits: The scholarship will be awarded worth up to $16,500.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships