The Sciences Po is an international research university is glad to announce the Emile-Boutmy Scholarship. This scholarship is open for international students.
Sciences Po’s overarching mission is to educate future leaders in the public and private sectors. It is to educate open-minded and enlightened citizens capable of changing the world and transforming society.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to top students whose profiles match the admissions priorities of Sciences Po and individual course requirements.
Emile-Boutmy Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship for International Students 2019
- Applications Deadline: April 8, 2019
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to undergraduate or master’s level programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program
Eligible Countries: International students are invited to apply.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be,
First-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The Emile-Boutmy scholarship may not be combined with other scholarship (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…).
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
How to Apply: For this scholarship, students must complete the application form through the given link: http://www.sciencespo.fr/students/en/fees-funding/financial-aid/emile-boutmy-scholarship
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships