Corridors is now accepting applications for the 2019 Fully Funded Corridors Fellowships in Germany. The fellowship is open to the student in the field of social science and neighboring disciplines with a keen interest in peace and conflict studies.
The objective of the program is to facilitate academic exchanges and to increase communication and knowledge transfer. They strive to deepen the practical cooperation between scholars of South Caucasus, Eastern Europe, and Germany.
Corridors is an initiative developed in Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS) in Ringenberg (Germany) in 2016, with the aim of communicating and collaborating among societies affected by the post-Soviet space and beyond Have to promote.
Fully Funded Social Science International Fellowship 2019 Ongoing Application
- Applications Deadline: April 15, 2019
- Course Level: The fellowship is open for a Ph.D. degree program.
- Study Subject: The fellowship will be awarded in the field of social science and neighboring disciplines with a keen interest in peace and conflict studies
- Scholarship Award: The fellowships have a duration of one month and are fully funded. They offer an equipped working desk, access to our information infrastructure and the opportunity to participate in our activities including an international summer school in September 2019
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from South Caucasus, Eastern Europe, and Germany
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Applications are welcomed from scholars in the field of social science and neighboring disciplines with a keen interest in peace and conflict studies.
Eligible are Ph.D. candidates and established academics from the area of the eastern partnership and Russia.
A particular focus lays on researchers from regions with limited international engagement.
Selected fellows will be based at the chair of international relations which has a strong focus on conflict prevention, mediation, peacekeeping, and
Applicants must include the following documents with their application:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Project description (1.000 words maximum)
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, applications must be sent to email@example.com