The University of Waikato is delighted to announce the Mayfair Court Residential Scholarship. The scholarship is open to the applicants who are enrolled in or intending to enroll in an undergraduate degree program as a full-time student.
The scholarship will be a home loan up to $ 8,000, which will be Mayfair Court Apartments applied for the accommodation fee.
The University of Waikato is a comprehensive university in Hamilton, New Zealand. Its vision is to work with committed leaders and their teams, within and beyond the education sector to enhance leadership and teaching practice.
Mayfair Court University of Waikato Residential Scholarship for International Students
- Applications Deadline: February 15, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is open for an undergraduate degree program
- Study Subject: The scholarship will be given in any subject
- Scholarship Award: The Scholarship will be an accommodation credit of up to $8,000, which will be applied to Mayfair Court Apartments accommodation fees.
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or international student
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, applicants must:
Be enrolled in, or intending to enroll in, an undergraduate degree program as a full-time student (a full-time academic year comprises of 120-points) in the year of tenure1
Have achieved a level of academic excellence of:
For school-leavers at least Merit in NCEA level 3 results
For current UOW students studying in the second year or above must have received at least a B average in the preceding year of study
Commence study in the first semester of the year of tenure and
Be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or international student
- You are required to prepare the following documents prior to commencing this application:
- A character reference, which must be emailed directly to email@example.com by your referee
- A copy of your Level 3 NZQA School Results Summary (if applicable)
- A CV (maximum two A4 pages)
- A personal statement(using the template provided) and any supporting evidence
Note: ensure that all questions are answered and that all of the required attachments accompany this application form. Incomplete applications will not be accepted.
How to Apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicants must submit an online application through the given link: https://www.waikato.ac.nz/scholarships/application-forms/Mayfair-Court-University-of-Waikato-Residential-Scholarship