Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Undergraduate Admission Scholarships offered by the Altinbas University.
The program is open for domestic students who are going to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the University in Turkey.
Founded in 2008, the Altinbas University is an international research university in Turkey. It has reliable academic staff adding value to universal knowledge, its global structure, and its entrepreneurial, innovative and competitive vision.
Full Tuition Fee Undergraduate Admission Scholarships at Altinbas University, Turkey 2020
- University or Organization: Altinbas University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to full tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Turkey.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open from Turkey.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject stream offered by the University.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must have to apply for admission to the bachelor’s degree program at the University.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, students have to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the University. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a copy of the high school diploma and transcript of records or required scores, tuition fee bank receipt, and six passport size photos.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have to submit the standardized scores of test results and must have a high school degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If you would like to study a degree program at the university, you must satisfy their English language requirements.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Students placed in full-tuition grant programs will be exempt from paying all tuition fees.
- Students placed in three-fourths tuition grants programs will be exempt from 75% of tuition fees.
- Students placed in Half-tuition grant programs will be exempt from 50% of tuition fees.
- Students placed in one-quarter tuition grant programs will be exempt from 25% of tuition fees.
Application Deadline: Open.