The University of Technology Sydney is presenting applications for its UTS Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships in Australia.
The academic merit program is open to attract high performing commencing international students to enroll in undergraduate coursework program at UTS in Sydney.
Founded in 1988 as one of the largest universities in Australia, UTS is a public university of technology. It provides more than 130 undergraduate and 210 postgraduate degree programs.
Tuition Fees UTS Undergraduate Excellence International Scholarship in Australia, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Technology Sydney
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 25% of UTS Tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Up to sixty-five (65) awards will be awarded annually
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Eligible Countries: Applications are acceptable form all nationalities around the world
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for the undergraduate coursework program in any subject offered by the UTS.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be an international student, but not an Australian citizen, New Zealand citizen or permanent resident of Australia
- S have completed an Australian Year 12 or UTS recognized high school studies comparable to an Australian Year 12 outside of Australia, and be admitted to UTS based on this qualification
- Must be commencing full-time time study at UTS on campus (Sydney)
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: There is no separate application required. To be considered for this award, students must submit their admission application to study at UTS in Sydney. After that, all commencing international students applying for the UTS undergraduate coursework program will automatically consider this application.
- Note: There are two ways to apply to UTS International: Option 1: Submit an online application. Option 2: Complete the application form. Submit paper application by one of the following ways: In person: UTS Building 5, Block A (CB05A), Corner of Quay Street and Ultimo Road, Haymarket, 2000 (Former UTS Library). Or by mail: Manager International Recruitment, UTS International, University of Technology Sydney, PO Box 123, Broadway NSW 2007, Australia
- Supporting Documents: Academic transcript, a certified copy of English test score, if required then provide details of relevant work experience and supporting statement or portfolio
- Admission Requirements: Before applying, must check all the entry requirements to make the admission process easy with the step-by-step guide.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to check the English language proficiency requirements to study at UTS.
The University of Technology, Sydney (UTS) is awarding a total of 65 awards. The winning candidates will receive 25% of UTS Tuition Fees discount on the duration of UTS Bachelor’s degree.
- 30 April for Spring session – starts July 2020)
- 31 August for Summer session – November start)
- 30 November for Autumn session – February/March start)
Application Deadline: 30 April 2020.
I am interested in getting a scholarship. Can someone please help me.
Comments are closed.