Applications are invited for Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship for the 2019/2020 academic year. The scholarship is open to Arab students.
At the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation we are convinced that dialogue is essential for people to be able to unlock their collective wisdom, passion and creativity. Politically, economically, and socially, the fate of people across Europe and the Arab region is intertwined. Both regions are facing challenges and opportunities as a result of the same root causes. It is our sincere belief that through facilitated dialogue, people can make full use of the potential of their diversity and will be able to find common ground: common solutions and common opportunities.
Fully Funded Leiden University Fund Scholarship in Netherlands, 2019/20
- Applications Deadline: Applications for the 2019/2020 academic year are open from 1 January 2019- February 15, 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue advanced Master degree programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to study any of the courses offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The maximum amount of the Leiden University Fund – Lutfia Rabbani Foundation Scholarship is €30,000.
- Nationality: The scholarship is open to Arab students.
Eligible Countries: Students must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
The scholarship is open to Arab students who have been admitted into a one year Master programme at Leiden University. Students must be nationals from one of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, and Sudan.
How to Apply: Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English)
- Curriculum Vitae (in English)
- Copy of passport
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translations)
- Appropriately signed references from two academic referees
- Letter of acceptance from Leiden University
- A detailed programme outline of the Master study the scholar intends to pursue at Leiden University (in English)
- Budget; please be thorough in completing your budget to include tuition fees (and whether you have applied to other scholarship funds) as well as necessary expenses to be incurred during the academic year. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 30,000 for an academic year;
- Signed and dated Application Form
Please make sure to send all of the documents listed above to firstname.lastname@example.org