The Miracosta College is warm, welcoming applicants from all over the world by conferring the MiraCosta College International funding for the academic session 2020-21.
There are 200+ opportunities available for outstanding overseas students who want to pursue undergraduate degree coursework in the United States.
Founded in 1934, the MiraCosta College is a public community college serving coastal North San Diego County in California. It provides students with the best possible experience, along with the skills to succeed in their career paths.
MiraCosta College International Scholarship for 200 Students in the USA 2020
- University or Organization: Miracosta College
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500-$2,000
- Number of Awards: 200+
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible to apply for the award.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in any subject area offered by the college.
Eligibility Criteria: The Award will be awarded to first-year, continuing and transfer students
All first-year students must have a 2.0 cumulative GPA or higher.
- How to Apply: Before applying for the opportunity, applicants have to apply for admission at the college. After being admitted, you can complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The college may ask you for a copy of passport, official high school transcript and certificate of graduation from high school, certificate of Financial Responsibility and statement of purpose.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with an excellent cumulative GPA.
- Language Requirement: If an applicant’s native language is not English, you can show your English language proficiency by the following test scores: IELTS score of 5.5 or TOEFL score of 450 on the paper-based test/133 on the computer-based test/ 46 on the iBT.
Each successful school will receive an educational bursary ranging from $500-$2,000 toward their tuition fee. There are over 200 awards available for eligible candidates.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2020.
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.