Get your bachelor’s degree in the United States! Applications are exclusively open for the UH Hilo International Student Scholarship to the brilliant international students at the University of Hawaii at Hilo.
The award is activated for high-potential worldwide candidates commencing in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Hawaii in the United States.
As Hawaii Vocational College, the University of Hawaii at Hilo was founded in 1941. The university is one of the best universities in the United States, and it offers thirty-three undergraduate and three graduate degree programs.
UH Hilo International Undergraduate Degree Student Scholarship in the USA
- University or Organization: the University of Hawaii at Hilo
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States.
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all over the world.
Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area
Eligibility Criteria: The sponsorship will be awarded to a limited number of students who hold F-1 student visas and have demonstrated outstanding academic performance for their degree.
Applicants must have a 3.0 academic grade point average (GPA) on a 4.0 scale.
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in the program, applicants are required to take admission ion the bachelor’s degree program at the university and then after you can access the award application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your high school transcripts, copy of financial sponsor’s bank statement, or bank verification and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, applicants have to provide the test scores of TOEFL or IELTS.
The University of Hawaii at Hilo will provide the award amount for the students who have demonstrated excellent academic performance and have some degree of financial need.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2020.