Scholarship opportunities are available for the citizens of Canada and the USA in the UK. In conjunction with the University of Nottingham Sports, the University of Nottingham is pleased to announce the North America Masters Scholarship to the eligible students of Canada and USA.
The scholarships are open for the excellent candidates who are enrolling in a full-time master’s degree program at the University of Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
Founded in 1881, the University of Nottingham is a public research university in Nottingham, United Kingdom. It has 50 schools, departments, institutes, and research centers and 45,500 students and 7,000 staff. It was ranked #11 overall in the UK by the 2019 QS Graduate Employability Rankings.
North America Masters Scholarship in the UK for Citizens of Canada and the USA, 2019
- Application Deadline: May 17, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarships are available for study in the master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the 25% of tuition fee for the students
- Eligible Countries: Canada and the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarships are open for the candidates who are enrolling in a full-time master’s degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To apply for the scholarships, the candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a resident of Canada and the USA.
- The candidate must be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes.
- The applicant has already held an offer to start a full-time master’s degree program (excluding MRes) at The University of Nottingham in September 2019, in any subject area.
How to Apply
The applicant can apply for the scholarship through the given link: https://mynottingham.nottingham.ac.uk/psp/psprd/EMPLOYEE/EMPL/h/?tab=PAPP_GUEST
Study Abroad Nations.We have written hundreds of guides that have helped millions of students across the globe. You can connect with us anytime through any of our social media platforms or via email.