The Singapore Management University is thrilled to announce its School of Information Systems funding for the academic session 2020-2021. The program is exclusively for local and foreign students.
The education award assists highly motivated students who want to commence a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems at the Singapore Management University.
Established in 2000, Singapore Management University is the third self-governing university in Singapore. It offers a wide range of undergraduate, graduate and professional degree programs in a very flexible mode for international students.
One Year International SMU School of Information Systems Scholarship in Singapore, 2020
- University or Organization: Singapore Management University
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Singapore
Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Information Systems.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Full-time SMU BSc (IS) undergraduates of any nationality.
- Outstanding academic results.
- Good leadership skills.
- With demonstrated financial need.
- Preference will be given to financially needy students who have used all available loan/subsidy schemes of up to 90% of the tuition fees payable by Singaporean students.
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the award, students must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at SMU. After being a university student, aspirants will apply online via the Applicant’s Self Service.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload secondary school examination results, high school examination results, and university results, if any.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a part of a university, students will need to meet the academic requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The funding program offers the following benefits:
- The grant is tenable for one year, subject to good academic performance and the recipient’s financial circumstances.
- The quantum of the program varies on a case-by-case basis.
- The sponsorship will be used to pay for the recipients’ tuition fees.
- The recipients may apply for a bursary for the cash allowance.
- The recipients are expected to assist in activities of the School of Information Systems when required.
Application Deadline: March 19, 2020.