The University of Queensland is announcing the Neil Brice Memorial Fund to both domestic and international students for the academic year 2020-2021.
This program is available to all deserving students applying for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught program at the University.
The University of Queensland is a public research university located primarily in Brisbane that was established in 1909. It offers undergraduate, masters, and research level programs to the students.
University of Queensland Neil Brice Memorial Fund for Domestic & International Students, Australia
- University: University of Queensland
- Course Level: Undergraduate, masters and doctoral
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open to all nationalities
Acceptable Course or Subjects: All degree level programs in any subject offered by the university
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- have the academic ability to pursue and complete their chosen program at the University, and
will, without financial assistance, be unable to continue the program or will suffer undue hardship in continuing it.
- How to Apply: You can be eligible for the award if you take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, you only have to complete the online application form for the grant. Submit completed application form send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the official academic transcript/s, a personal statement outlining why you want a career in law, two reference letters, and a resume/CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, claimants need to meet the general entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The university will provide the award amount $1,000 to the winning students for the session 2020/21.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2020.
Undergraduate | Masters | PhD | Postdoc Scholarships