If you are a high-potential student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the SWZ Award provided by the MCI Entrepreneurial School for the academic session 2020-21.
The program aims to support domestic applicants who want to apply for the general management certificate program at the school in Austria.
Established in 1995, the MCI Management Center Innsbruck is a privately organized business school in Austria. It offers bachelor’s and master’s degrees as well as Executive Master programs, Executive Certificate programs, Management Customized programs, and research.
SWZ Domestic Scholarship Award at MCI Entrepreneurial School, Austria 2020
- University or Organization: MCI Entrepreneurial School
- Course Level: General management certificate
- Award: 4,500 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Austrian
- The award can be taken in Austria.
Eligible Countries: Applications are open across Austria.
Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the General Management certificate course.
Scholarship Application Criteria
To be eligible, applicants must have to apply for the general management certificate course.
- Applicants must be graduates of non-business studies wishing to complement their qualifications with business training and management-related competencies.
Scholarship Benefits and Application
- How to Apply: For empowering with this educational award, candidates have to take admission in the general management certificate program at the school. After applying, applicants have to download the application form and submit it to email@example.com
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to provide curriculum vitae, reasons for applying, and a brief description of medium-term plans for the future.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic records.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in the Austrian and English languages.
The bursary will provide the amount of 4,500 Euros, for participation in the General Management certificate course.
Application Deadline: May 4, 2020.